Make 30$ Every Day With CpaGrip

First Sign Up Now On CPAGRIP
I've been making about $30 a day consistently and I know if I share this method I'll be making a bit less but I hate to hog all the $$$.
So I'm using a combination of Skype Spam with a bit of a twist.
Yes this is a little long but once you get it going then its basically automated.
Bellow is my last payment Proof Screenshot! 
CPAGRIP Payment Proof



So you'll need ??
  • Skype account: Make a girl account with a picture of some chick(I'm sure you can find a random chick on Facebook).
  • Skype Tools:
A) http://www.mediafire.com/download/7e87wu0erqx9nxd/Skype+Tools.zip
(http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4099184)
B) http://ge.tt/6fGAK901/v/0
(http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3744748)
This is what you do:
A) Create a Skype account with a females name or something along those lines, I created one named Sexy_Canadian_Chick and it works fine.

B) Give your Skype profile a sexy picture of some girl.
C) Download and open the Skype tools, yes they work together and NO they aren't viruses, I believe on the original hack froum posts there are virus total reports on both files.
D) Open both files and make sure they link with your Skype. Skype will ask you if you want to use the Skype tool in conjunction with Skype, click yes or allow.
E) Go to  CPAGRIP and make an account. If you don't like my method or don't want to support me then just go straight to www.cpagrip.com .

P.S: I tried other CPA's and Other sites and I've been making the most revenue with CPAGrip, they always pay and they're reliable.

F) Now you'll be creating your links, you can either be creative with a website and post some code. The easiest method and what works for me is "URL/File Lockers" so they provide me with a custom link and I don't have to worry about hosting and so forth. But if you want to be creative and use content lockers or video lockers then go right ahead, you'll just have to add code to an already made site.
(Made $1.19 in like 2 hours this morning, I still have 22 hours to go =)

Here is what my link looks like: http://redirectlock.com/95692
Feel free to make something similar to trick people into downloading a video. The funny thing is there is actually no video and it just redirects you to whichever site you want it to once they're done.

Feel free to help me out and do an offer on the site too! :P

G) Now to spam your link on Skype.
As requested both of the above programs should be open and linked with Skype already.
With the Skype Multi Tool go to Call Settings and click "auto deny calls" put a message in there like:

"Prove to me you really want to chat with me and see me on Cam, Do this offer (ITS FREE!!) and once you're done.. tell me the secret code! (Insert link here). If you tell me the secret code I'll cam with you."

Personalize your message if you must and try new things.

H) Now for the other program Skype Tools, go to messaging and auto reply(I know the other program has auto reply but I like this one more, its more effective).
I) Now that Skype is fully automated to spam your link, now you have to get contacts! I use http://www.addmecontacts.com/ and other various Add Me sites. I usually get 20-50+ people adding me an hour.

If your Skype gets banned, just make a new one and re-link your programs. My skype account has been active for a month and I'm still now banned. I do use a different account every month though.

I'm sure if you're also knowledgeable you can run multiple Skype accounts via sand-boxing and make more money.



Make 30$ Every Day With CpaGrip Make 30$ Every Day With CpaGrip Reviewed by Unknown on 22:42 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.